- 1 Cup Watermelon, Diced
- 2 Peaches, Peeled and Diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cherry Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 med. Jalapeno Pepper, Seeded and Diced
- 1 Scallion (Green Onion), Chopped
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh Mint, chopped
Prep Time: 20 mins total Cook Time: 0 mins
Level: Easy Peasy
- Dice fruit and veggies, fresh basil and mint. Mix all ingredients together. Place in sealed bowl, refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Can be eaten with chips as salsa or used as topping for meat/salad.
Special Note: If heat is not your thing, omit Jalapeno. Has a small kick to it, but definitely not too much to eat. The heat does settle some after chilling and mixing with other flavors. If you are still scared, maybe do 1/2? 🙂