Serves: 2 Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: Depends on how you cook the Zucchini Chips
- 1/4 c Tillamook Shredded Cheese, 4 Cheese Blend Mexican Style
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, regular or low-fat
- 2 TBSP Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 C Almond Milk, Plain Unsweetened
- 6 tsp Water
Pre-make cheese sauce then place in fridge until ready to heat. I use the BlendJet blender. I tossed it all in the blender and blended until smooth. Easy Peasy.
- 3 medium Zucchini
- 2 tsp, Olive Oil
- Taco Seasoning, just enough to stick to zucchini. Maybe 2 tsps?
- Jalapeno, Fresh slices or diced, Mix with Zucchini (optional)
- Cut thin slices of Zucchini. Cut thin slices (or dice) fresh jalapeños. Zucchini and Jalapenos will be cooked together.
- Toss in small amount of Olive Oil. Top with Taco Seasoning (we use Blackened Taco homemade)
- Mix well to coat Zucchini and Jalapeños.
- Cook Zucchini in AirFryer. Set Airfryer at 400 degrees If you airfry in one layer, 10 mins is about right. If you are impatient like me, dump 1/2 the zucchini chips in for 20-25 mins, stirring a couple times during cooking. If they start looking too done, take them out. If they aren’t done enough, cook those suckers some more. Done when browned and to the desired cooked level.
- Can of Fat Free Refried Beans
- 1/4, red onion diced
- 1/2 can, Diced Chiles
While zucchini chips are air frying, prepare beans.
- Saute canned chiles and red onion until soft.
- Add taco seasoning (2 tsps-ish) to onion mixture while sautéing. Once onions are soft, add refried beans.
- Heat on low heat until warm.
While everything cooks, cut up fresh tomatoes and avocado. Unless you took the hint and did it early!
Right before the chips are done, heat cheese sauce in microwavable bowl (or pan for stovetop).
To serve: Layer Zucchini Chips (and optional Jalapeños), Top with Beans, Tomatoes, Avocado Slices, with light drizzle of cheese sauce. DE-licious!!!